World class dancers are sourced from Australia's leading dance talent, from top musicals to the Moulin Rouge in Paris we have the best the country has to offer with dancers based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Cairns and Adelaide.
With exquisite feathered and jewelled costumes are personly designed and created by Cathie Costello and together with world class choreography we have the best on show.
Presentations can be tailored by producer Michael, personally designed to suit your event with many pre-packaged shows also available. Anything from 1 to 100 showgirls can be arranged for functions, shows and events both nationally and internationally.
- Viva Las Vegas - Las Vegas production show
- Lido de Paris - Tribute to the Moulin Rouge
- Jungle Fever - Tribal rhythms from the wild
- Asian Odyssey - The mysteries of the Orient unveiled
- Chicago - Musical tribute show
- Australian Beach - Turn up the heat with this hot new show
- Can Can Dance show - Traditional French cabaret with a twist
- Cheerleaders - Have your message loud and clear with a cheer
- Meet and greet showgirls - Instantly add glamour to any event.
1. Viva Paris A Tribute to Moulin Rouge
After a successful season of Viva Las Vegas, the show was commissioned by the Sands Casino in Macao to create a new dance review.
The result is Viva Paris, a lavish Parisian review show with all the trimmings
- Can Can
- Song and dance and Spectacular
- Feathered Costumes
- Sparkling Jewelry - a fusion of Paris tradition with a modern twist
- The show was costumed by Cathie Costello and choreographed by Alanna Scalan creating a visual feast of color, movement and beauty.
Feature acts include:
- Can Can - The traditional French high kicking, high-energy dance originated from the Moulin Rouge in Paris
- Diamonds - Defiantly a girl’s best friend– solo song and dance routine
- Oriental wonders - East meets west in this visual feast of parasols, fans and ribbons
- Voile Vou - Sexy and seductive dance routine
- Rhythm of the Night - Feel the rhythm in a spectacular feathered finally.
Viva Paris was produced in Melbourne – and have travelled the globe creating shows for Sands Casino, Star Cruises, Sheraton Resorts, and numerus hotels and resorts in Asia.
Viva Paris played at the Sands Casino in Macau for a three-month season in - 2006; the show features 4 - 6 dancers and also comes with the option of variety artists.
2. Viva Las Vegas
A Cabaret of song, dance and Illusion
Journey to Las Vegas from cowgirls to showgirls, Mambo, Magic, song and dance with spectacular costumes and innovative choreography makes this a must see show.
- Featuring some of the greatest popular songs and dances of all time
- Mambo Opening: A tropical high energy opening
- Going Bananas: Fun, color and glamour as Carmen Miranda and the girls sing up a storm
- Cowgirl opening: The fastest, meanest, toe tapping barn dance this side of the west
- Boots: Our very own Jessica Simpson and dancers with "These Boots are made for walking"
- Magic: Mystery Magic and more in this sensational masquerade ball
- Fever: Turn up the heat and sizzle with the Fever
- Showgirls: A bevy of beautiful showgirls in a dazzling finally.
The show features some of Australia's leading dancers, performers have been sourced from around the globe; from the Moulin Rouge in Paris to Tokyo Disneyland - our dancers are the best the country has to offer.
The show has been costumed to perfection - Cathie Costello designed and created a spectacular and innovative creations for the show that are always a talked about feature.
Alanna Scanlon Choreographed and Directed the show, with a wealth of experience Alanna is Australia's leading choreographer in the corporate and fashion worlds.
Her work includes theatrical parades for Poppy King and Alannah Hill, the award winning video clip DON'T CALL ME BABY and spectacles for JUPITER'S CASINO to name a few.